The internet has long been the ultimate place to find "get rich quick schemes" and "be a billionaire, now no work!" type of offers. Is the internet a good place to make money? Is there such thing as something for nothing? Is their truth amongst the scams and lies? In this article, we will attempt to sift through the tangles of links in this crazy World Wide Web and sort the fact from the crap about making money online.

To begin with, you need to know one thing: There are only to basic ways to make money on the internet, advertising and sales. Wait! You mean to tell me that the get rich quick scheme I saw the other day wasn't...no. It wasn't true or legit or real or [insert synonym for legitimate here]. If it said you didn't have to do anything, and didn't need any knowledge of the internet, it was a lie. Seriously, it was. There are only two ways to make money on the 'net, as I said before, advertising and sales. Each one of these methods has advantages and disadvantages, but they both make honest, real money.

These two methods, sales and advertising, could be laid out like this:

1. Sales
  • Product Sales (eBay, Amazon, etc.)
  • Service Sales (Financial Advice, Web Design, etc.)
2. Advertising
  • Advertising Services on your website (AdSense)
  • Affiliate Programs on your website (Amazon)

Note that two of these require you to have your own website or blog. The advertising route is not for those with low technical and web skills! If you do not know very much about the web or HTML, I recommend sales for online money making.

If you DO have a blog or website, then you are at the biggest advantage in the game so far.
If you have a blog or website with readers, you could be making up to hundreds a day.
I'm not joking. I've seen the evidence! I don't even use this method (yet), but I'm promoting it! That's because I know it works. I'm not being paid to write this, nor do I have any incentives towards advertising this service, but it's good. The secret to advertising is Google AdSense. Yes, it's true, a FREE advertising program that absolutely makes the most money. It's easy, it's free, and it only requires you to have a website or blog with appropriate content. That's IT. I've known people to make hundreds a day, just by having a small AdSense block on their personal blog. But, there's always a catch. "Okay", I hear you say, "I knew it would come to this, what is it?". The catch is, no visitors = no clicks on ads. No clicks on ads = no money. So basically, If you have a blog but have no readers, you get no money. But usually you will have some readers, so It may still be worth it. I definitely recommend AdSense as a method, no, the BEST method for making money online.

"Well Michael, that's all good and well except IT TOOK ME A YEAR JUST TO LEARN TO GET ON THE INTERNET!," you may be saying. Well, I have good news. Even the novice internet user can make money here. Are you going to make the hundreds a day that the bloggers and web site owners make through their little advertising scheme? It depends, do you have the right stuff? That's right, the next method I'm going to talk about is eBay.

Now if you haven't been living under a rock for the past five years or so, you've probably heard about eBay, the online auction site. eBay is a great place to make money, but you have to have stuff to sell. Older people with lots of antiques out the wazoo (and, coincidentally, are usually the more novice internet users) tend to make a fortune selling their stuff on eBay. Most younger people don't have many antiques, but have the skills to have an advertising blog or web site, so anyone can make money online.

Now that about covers the truth, but what about the lies, scams, and other drama mentioned in the title? Well, let me tell you a bit about online get-rich-quick scams, mainly The Rich Jerk. The Rich Jerk offers you advice on how to make loads of cash on the net, for absolutely no money out of pocket, minus the $9.95 for the e-book download. Let me tell you something: The Rich Jerk WORKS. Wait, what?!? I thought you said this was bogus, man! It's not really, but it is. The reason The Rich Jerk works is because it uses (as far as I've heard from online reviews and in the FAQ on the site) the same methods that I mentioned above: eBay, Advertising, and Affiliates. That's why it works. But others DON'T. Period. If you don't believe me, go for it. Buy their product and waste your time, only to get ripped off and make no money. But if you're okay with that, okay. It's your life, and I don't want to tell you how to live it...

Money, get away. Get a good job with good pay and youre okay. Money, its a gas. Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash.
-"Money" by Pink Floyd

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So if you like AdSense so much, why don't YOU use it???

Anonymous said...

sometimes it is a scam i dont every trust them

vania love said...

very nice
I want to know more then
I love adsense too

mad2vania love blog
hope enjoy -- mad2vania love