Hey guys out there! This is me again and I'm back for a whole new summer of blogging. This is a totally new year with a totally new outlook: tech.
I looked back on my previous posts, I realized that the is no theme, so I have one now. I will post Photoshop, Illustrator, Blender 3D, and other tutorials. It will be all technology, all the time around here from now on, and I hope that's a good ting.
I will start back posting again every Tuesday as I used to, later in the afternoon. Now, all that aside, here's what's new and why it matters:

  • cgweek. cgweek is my new blog/website/podcast. It is a weekly newscast summing up that whole week in the CG Communnity. I will post the first episode as soon as soon as I find my danged FireWire cable...
  • Nikon D40. I have a new Nikon D40 camera, so I've really started getting into photography. I will also be posting a lot more pictures in my posts.
  • My own art studio. I recently put together my own art studio in the old workshop, and It inspired me to start my own design business, but we'll talk all about that more later...
  • Working on a new site for the studio I mentioned about, but like I said, more on that later...
As I said above, It will be all tech all the time, except for movie reviews and travel logs. But other than that...Well, that's about all for this week, but next week we'll give a little update, and between now and then I'll post some of those tutorials I promised, so stay tuned!

"I think my whole generation's mission is to kill the cliche."
-Beck



0 comments: